Peridot Forte Solutions Consulting was birthed out of the passion to assist and help organization to create a structure and frame work for their businesses thereby achieving high rate of organizational performance and profit. Organization strives achieving high rate of organizational performance and profit. Organization strives on the basis of the efficiency of their business model and the organizational structure that is in place to ensure operational efficiency and optimality. structure that is in place to ensure operational efficiency and optimality.
We are looking for a Digital Analyst to support our team. You will be responsible for driving awareness of a company’s products via digital channels such as online advertising, website and social media. Tracking online marketing trends, collecting and analyzing data, developing campaign strategies, optimizing and reporting online campaign performance.
- Developing and executing the organisation’s annual digital marketing plan, including SEO, Social Media, Affiliates and Display/Re-targeting
- Devising innovative digital marketing campaigns, that feed into the organisation’s overarching marketing strategy
- Creating engaging digital content that increases customer engagement and enhances the organisation’s online brand
- Implementing strategies to drive traffic to the organisation’s website, including SEO.
- Creating and implementing a social media policy and framework for the organisation
- Moderating and creating content for all social media platforms including Twitter, Instagram and Facebook
- Managing the digital marketing budget, including allocating budgets across different channels and platforms
- Producing regular digital dashboards and reporting progress against set KPIs
- Collecting and analyzing customer, marketing, and web behavioral data.
- Testing campaigns, analyzing key metrics, and identifying opportunities to increase campaign performance.
- Developing digital campaign and web measurement strategies.
- Creating dashboards, data visualizations, and campaign and website performance reports.
- Monitoring and analyzing digital media and marketing trends.
- First degree in Marketing or a related field.
- 2-3 years of related work experience.
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills.
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now