Eat'N'Go is a restaurant group on a mission to become the premier food operator in Africa. We bring Africans the best brands of: QSR (Quick Service Restaurant) Fast Casual Casual Dining Fine Dining Coffee Shops We develop world class brands that address the needs of the African market by serving up a tasty portion of: Foods and Drinks Pizza, burgers, chicken, ice cream, coffee and more. Affordability Address all types of consumers and segments with diverse F&B concepts. Social responsibility Create jobs and empower individuals, enhancing the quality of life.
- Overall responsibility of online communications towards the external world, with a focus on online/digital.
- Responsible for communications online, develop the digital strategy and adapt & amplify them online.
- Plans and execute digital (including email) marketing campaigns and design, maintain and supply content for their respective brands digital media/marketing channels.
- The main point of contact and brand voice online for customers and followers, develop, grow and maintain positive relationships with main online and offline stakeholders such as influencers.
- Create continuous engaging content and relate offline activities in an attractive manner on owned online platforms.
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Oversee a digital media/social media strategy
- Manage and maintain the brand’s digital media channels
- Write and optimize content for social networking accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.
- Fix any errors or bugs in online content
- Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites
- Create/manage online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) ad management
- Develop & execute online campaigns, and brief 3rd party agencies/vendors where necessary.
- A degree in Marketing, Arts, and or Humanities is desirable
- 3-5 years of experience in the digital communications and marketing.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent digital media & social knowledge & technical digital skills
- Independent, mature, self-initiative and possesses positive attitude
- Possess ownership & leadership skills
- Strategic thinking skills: able to analyze consumer knowledge and brand positioning, and develop sound marketing strategies suitable for online
- Editing and writing skills: to devise and edit content for various digital platforms. Writing blog posts are an
- integral part of the job
- Communication skills: These will mainly be deployed internally. Need to be able to explain coherently to others, who may not be familiar with the medium, how digital technologies work and what their marketing application is.
- Project management skills: Digital marketing executives also need to be good at handling time-sensitive projects and working to deadlines.
- Organizational Skills must be highly organized with tasks assigned and have good documentation skills
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now