Metropolitan School of Business and Management UK (MSBM), is a London Business school based in the United Kingdom. MSBM is a Pathway College offering ATHE level 4,5, 6 and 7 leading to a University Degree from top UK Universities. MSBM is a private for-profit business school with offices Dubai (UAE), and administrative office in London, United Kingdom. It provides International Students access to outstanding Business and Management Faculties from around the world. MSBM offers a range of online masters in the UK, starting from Level 4 & 5 Undergraduate programmes leading to a Bachelors of Business Management (BBM) and Bachelor of Science in I.T and Computing (BSc I.T) from top UK Universities. We also offer Level 7 Postgraduate Diploma leading to Master of Business Administration (MBA) and Master of Science in Strategic Business Information Technology (MSc I.T) from top UK Universities. MSBM also specialise in a range of Executive education and corporate training through our partnerships with British Universities. All of these courses are offered using state-of-the-art equipment and the latest in blended learning, to ensure every student has the opportunity to succeed to his or her potential. MSBM is also known as one of the tops and leading online business school in London, United Kingdom .
- We are seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to be part of our digital marketing team. The Digital Marketer will develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels and provide result-oriented advertising.
- You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. You will work with the marketing team and supporting teams (such as programmers) to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
- Your duties will include planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks. Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in marketing and lead generation. In addition to being an outstanding communicator, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
- If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you.
- Provide detailed reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Assess important metrics that influence the website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Reviewing analytics data to measure the effectiveness of digital marketing campaigns and making adjustments when necessary
- Developing marketing strategy and planning for online advertising campaigns.
- Monitoring the performance of digital channels to ensure that they are reaching their target audiences and generating quality leads.
- Establish end-to-end digital marketing capabilities and strategies that align with the needs and goals of the businesses.
- A bachelor's degree in Marketing or a similar area.
- 5+ years experience in digital marketing or advertising position.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
Skills & Requirements:
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Good understanding of different social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Extremely creative skills.
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now