CALEB UNIVERSITY The systematic history of CALEB UNIVERSITY dates back to 1986 when Prince Oladega Adebogun planted the initial seed for a nursery and primary school in the heart of Mainland Lagos.
Qualifications and Experience
- Candidate must possess a Ph.D in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related disciplines from a recognized Institution.
- Candidate must have at least ten (10) years cognate experience.
- Fellowship of recognized body and professional qualification will be an advantage.
Conditions of Service
- The appointment is initially for a probationary period of two (2) years, which may be confirmed until retirement age.
- Salary is competitive, following the Consolidated University Academic and Non-teaching Salary Structure.
- Other conditions are as per the approved Conditions of Service by the Governing Council of Caleb University, Imota, Lagos.
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now