CALEB UNIVERSITY The systematic history of CALEB UNIVERSITY dates back to 1986 when Prince Oladega Adebogun planted the initial seed for a nursery and primary school in the heart of Mainland Lagos.
Qualifications and Experience
- Candidate must possess First Degree / HND in Mass Communication, Public Relations, Journalism, English, Marketing or related fields with at least 10 years post qualification cognate experience. Candidates with a Master's Degree must have at least nine (9) years cognate experience.
- Professional certification is compulsory.
- Proficiency in ICT with demonstrable competence is a requirement.
Conditions of Service
- The appointment is initially for a probationary period of two (2) years, which may be confirmed until retirement age.
- Salary is competitive, following the Consolidated University Academic and Non-teaching Salary Structure.
- Other conditions are as per the approved Conditions of Service by the Governing Council of Caleb University, Imota, Lagos.
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now