The Premier Specialists' Medical Centre is the manifestation of a dream to promote the highest possible complete health care service, attainable in the most developed parts of the world, in Nigeria. Premier, as the name implies, means the first among all. We are a specialist hospital whose aim is to serve the health care needs of our community by providing quality and comprehensive health care with the application of modern technology. Our Mission is to be a complete management hospital. In pursuit of this, we apply modern technology, balanced by our care for, and empathy with every patient, meeting all their needs in-house. Our Vision is to promote the highest complete health care service attainable in the most developed parts of the world, in Nigeria, through the harmonious utilization of specialists in the various aspects of medicine, and the application of modern technology.
- We are looking for an experienced Drupal Developer primarily responsible for back-end/module development.
- The Drupal Developer should have the knowledge to create a web application using the Drupal framework to join our team.
- In this role, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining Drupal modules to enhance the functionality of websites and web applications.
- You will also work very closely with other developers and designers, ensuring that designs can be supported and implemented on the Drupal platform.
- Develop custom Drupal modules based on business requirements
- Customize existing modules to fit specific project needs
- Collaborate with other developers to integrate modules with website design
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues related to Drupal modules
- Fix performance and platform-related bugs that may pop up
- Maintain and update existing modules as needed
- Ensure code quality, security, and performance of Drupal modules
- Ensure you've written unit tests to verify the web application is operating as expected
- Stay up-to-date with the latest Drupal developments and contribute to the Drupal community
- Write documentation for the system
- Responsible for designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture, ensuring high performance and availability
- Managing all technical aspects of the CMS.
- Work closely with front-end developers and customers to ensure an effective, visually appealing, and intuitive implementation
- HND or Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong experience in Drupal module development
- Familiarity with Drupal 7 and Drupal 9/10
- Experience with Git and version control
- Knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Excellent experience developing web solutions in Drupal and PHP implementations in a LAMP environment
- Ability to architect enterprise Drupal solutions including data, display, and information architecture
- Advanced site-building experience including deep familiarity with Drupal modules such as CTools, Views, and Panels
- Experience creating custom Drupal modules
- Knowledge of PHP, PHP files and theme functions, and knowledge of the Drupal theme layer
- Through understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (e.g., Requirements, Design, Development, Testing) and exposure to Agile or iterative SDLCs.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Good collaboration skills
- Clear and concise communication skills - both written and verbal.
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now