The genesis of The Concept Group was initially borne from a functional and structural approach, simply delivering better effectiveness through shared services of back office functions for its more market facing organizations. As the organization grew, the Group along with its member subsidiaries have evolved to embody much more. As a tested guiding light, our core values which we passionately uphold give us a sense of purpose and direction not only in our professional but in our private lives also. These values summarized are based on three pillars; (Great) People, (Continuous) Innovation and the (Ideal) Culture.
- The Technical Support Officer will be the first point of contact for resolving all FCS-related matters which include onboarding of new clients, resolving communication issues between hardware and software, configuring hardware, and carrying out performance analysis to determine unit/client success rate.
- Work with the Research & Development, Implementation, and Recovery & control teams in resolving more technically advanced client issues.
- Immediate support via email, phone call, chat applications, desktop connection software like TeamViewer and other relevant applications will also be required.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and identify solutions to resolve software and hardware issues
- Work closely with the Research & Development Techincal support officer to optimize client satisfaction
- Account setup, onboarding for new FCS clients
- Communication of updates and training clients on the solution features
- Guide clients on the usage of platform features with the use of written instructions and technical manuals.
- Communicate with client properly to quickly understand source of problem
- Resolve issues and provide accurate feedback to clients within agreed time limits
- Guide clients in resolving technical issues through a series of actions either via phone, email or chat
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams (e.g. Research & development, implementation etc.)
- Provide support to implementation engineers on the field based on diagnosis done to ensure seamless resolution of hardware issues
- Work closely with Research & Development, Recovery & Control, Implementation, Customer Support teams to optimize operations
- Refer to internal documentation to provide accurate technical solutions
- Ensure all issues are properly logged as well as prioritize and manage several technical issues open at one time
- Follow up with clients to ensure their platform interfaces are fully functional after troubleshooting
- Prepare and share FCS theft analysis report periodically with clients and internal teams
- Prepare other reports like healtcheck reports, unit/client success rate report etc. for internals teams and clients accurately and on time
- Document technical knowledge and client preferences in the form of notes and manuals
- Maintain cordial relationships with clients
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc in Electrical Electronics Engineering, IT, Computer Engineering, or any relevant field.
- Minimum of 1 year and above experience with a Technical support background.
- Interest in analyzing data to draw insights and problem-solving to ensure client satisfaction.
- Good understanding of electronics, computers systems and software platforms.
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now