Elvaridah is a Business Development Company with the primary objective of working with businesses and business owners to start up their businesses, improve, differentiate or expand already existing ones. We at Elvaridah have made it our mission to change Africa by building businesses that will thrive and expand the economy. So whether you have a new or already existing business or you are interested in launching a new business in Nigeria, get in touch with us and let us Build Your Business.
- Create a user-friendly web application, ensuring an exceptional user experience across various platforms and devices.
- Collaborate with designers, backend developers, and other stakeholders to translate design mockups and wireframes into interactive web pages and applications.
- Write clean, well-documented, and efficient codes.
- Optimize web applications to ensure seamless functionality and identify and resolve any issues.
- Collaborate with the backend team to integrate frontend components with server-side logic.
- Work closely with UI/UX designers to implement visually appealing and intuitive user interfaces.
- Conduct code reviews and provide constructive feedback to team members and maintain code quality and consistency.
Key Perfomance Indicator (KPI)
- Timely delivery of tasks (report and resolve issues).
- Timely resolution of bugs.
- Effective integration process.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree with at least 2 years experience.
- Strong understanding of responsive web design principles.
- Understanding of cross-browser compatibility and web accessibility standards.
- Experience with frontend frameworks and libraries.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Creative thinking and the ability to develop innovative ideas.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Proven experience as a frontend developer.
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now