Sahara Group is a leading privately owned Power, Energy, Gas and Infrastructure Conglomerate established in 1996 with operating companies active in the downstream, midstream, upstream, infrastructure and power sectors. Sahara has presence in different locations including Africa, The Caribbean, Asia and Europe. The Group's strategy is to replicate its successes in Oil and Gas sector in the Energy & Infrastructure sector. To achieve this, Sahara has set out a roadmap for investing in people, processes, strategic acquisitions, principal investments and continuous expansion within, initially, the West African energy & infrastructure space, and then globally.
- Develop responsive and performant UIs from wire-frame designs and mock-ups.
- Ensure functionality for web, Android, and iOS.
- Comprehend how to scale a web application, including how it will interact with scalable RESTful interfaces.
- Write and maintain clean, maintainable, and well-tested code for the future (and present) of the company’s mobile/web applications.
- Ensure quality by performing thorough testing and leveraging peer reviews for your work and the work of cross-functional teams.
- Design, develop, and execute automation scripts using industry-standard open-source tools.
- Assist with partner integration validation and certification.
- Prepare technical documents and a handbook to represent application design and code accurately.
Skills & Qualifications
- Solid experience with building web and mobile apps using Flutter or React Native and deploying those apps to the Google Play and Apple App stores.
- NodeJS, NUXT, Serverless Framework, AWS Lambda, DynamoDB, AWS SQS a Bonus addition to your toolbox
- Experience in a software development environment, with capability in back-end development and/or depth of experience with at least one modern front-end framework (React, Vue, Dart, etc.)
- Previous experience within digital payments and the financial industry
- Comfortable collaborating closely with product managers and designers, providing estimates or product ideas that will influence your team’s roadmap
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now