Background screenings are transactions that rely on trust and we believe trust is based on transparency. Consumers deserve more transparency on their rights and the information in their report. Employers deserve more transparency on data, its value and their responsibilities. Youverify delivers next-generation background checks, helping businesses everywhere verify anyone, anywhere. We found the way to balance safety and consumer protection. It is our responsibility to be accurate and help our clients avoid errors. Youverify is providing the solution of choice for businesses seeking to verify identities and carry out adverse history searches at scale.
- Your primary focus will be developing user-facing web applications and components.
- You will implement them with the Vue.js framework, following generally accepted practices and workflows.
- You will ensure that you produce robust, secure, modular, and maintainable code.
- You will coordinate with other team members, including back-end developers and UX/UI designers.
- Your commitment to team collaboration, perfect communication, and a quality product is crucial.
- Design and implement new features and enhancements using Vue.js
- Fix bugs assigned during the sprint planning process
- Design, innovate, and solve complex problems inherent in operating a high scale classifieds platform
- Play a key role in reviewing and approving the work of your peers as part of the software development process
- Interact with product owners, partners, and business stakeholders to understand and develop requirements
- Debugging and Improvement of existing systems
- Building modular and reusable components and libraries
- Bachelor's or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering or a related field
- 3+ years’ experience working with Vue.js
- Comfortable working within agile methodologies and experienced in task estimation and time management
- Intermediate understanding of unit and integration testing, and testing frameworks/libraries — Mocha, Jest, etc
- Strong preference for test-driven-development (TDD) and understanding its importance
- Highly proficient with Vue.js framework and its core principles such as components, reactivity, and the virtual DOM
- Comfort and familiarity with code editor and formatting tools
- Good understanding of HTML5 and CSS3, including Sass
- Proficiency with modern development tools, like Babel, Webpack, and Git
- Strong ability to problem-solve, debug, and understand pertinent performance metrics
- Familiarity with containerization infrastructure (Docker
- Experience with both consuming and designing RESTful APIs
- Understanding of server-side rendering and its benefits and use cases
- Knowledge of functional programming and object-oriented programming paradigms
- Experience with Frameworks such as Tailwind CSS framework, Element UI, etc.
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now