Sahara Group is a leading privately owned Power, Energy, Gas and Infrastructure Conglomerate established in 1996 with operating companies active in the downstream, midstream, upstream, infrastructure and power sectors. Sahara has presence in different locations including Africa, The Caribbean, Asia and Europe. The Group's strategy is to replicate its successes in Oil and Gas sector in the Energy & Infrastructure sector. To achieve this, Sahara has set out a roadmap for investing in people, processes, strategic acquisitions, principal investments and continuous expansion within, initially, the West African energy & infrastructure space, and then globally.
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
- The Sahara Global Talent Program is designed for exceptional young talents with a global mindset. It will provide successful candidates with in-depth understanding of Sahara’s Global Trade Operations, and an opportunity to develop technical and core skills that will enable them to play a vital role in the next phase of Sahara's global success.
- The program will expose young and vibrant talents to midstream oil and gas operations, through comprehensive trainings, local and international job rotations, and mentorship. It is a pathway to identify and develop the next generation of leaders who will reshape the landscape and future of Sahara’s business operations.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Candidates should be no more than twenty-six (26) years old by December 2023
- Have a maximum of two years working experience
- Have a University degree, preferably in Law, Accounting, Engineering, Economics, Computer Science and Science related courses
- A master's degree will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now