Proten is an international Human Capital Development firm that offers a wide range of Training, Coaching and Consulting services to individuals, small businesses and corporate and governmental organisations. Our client base spreads across Europe and Africa with head offices in London, United Kingdom and Lagos, Nigeria. Human Capital is undoubtedly one of the most important elements of success in any organisation today. Developing human capital requires creating and cultivating environments in which human beings can rapidly learn and apply new ideas, competencies, skills, behaviours and attitudes. Proten International assists organisations across Europe and Africa in providing opportunities for people to create shared understanding, explore new ideas and apply them. The tools for creating these opportunities include training, facilitation, coaching and consulting. Our focus is to create an enabling environment for businesses and organisations to start - up and thrive through a range of business development services. We also work with Corporate and Governmental organisations to optimize their productivity and performance through a range of advisory, consulting and other services. We aim to understand the needs of every organisation and its people and work hand-in-hand with them to fulfil them. We strongly believe that a highly performing and productive workforce will lead to a profitable organisation.
To maintain the Company's (IFL & IPL) brand image, create content, such as publications, website content, press releases, annual reports, and other marketing materials
Arrange interviews, compile analytics and metrics, and keep a narrative of media coverage.
- Developing, writing, and editing communications and marketing materials (blog posts, social media content, press releases, speeches)
- Conduct surveys or contact people of the target audience to understand their views
- Prepare reports for the management team, including recommendations to ensure a more positive attitude.
- Promote communications and marketing materials through social media
- Regularly meet and arrange interviews with media personnel
- Ensure that all marketing and communications material align with the brand’s standards
- Maintain digital media archives (photos, videos)
- Prepare and manage the organization’s budget regarding communication
- Work closely with marketing and product managers, designers, and website managers
- Arrange news conferences for essential announcements and perform media outreach to make the brand part of their publication
- 12-15 Years Experience in related role and industries
- A confident communicator and presenter
- Strong writing, editing, proofreading, layout and design, professional printing/publishing skills are essential, including ability to present concepts verbally
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Superior project management and time management skills
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now