Welcome to the official LinkedIn company page of Upbeat Centre. UPBEAT is a world-class, sports, corporate events, team bonding/building, wellness & fitness centre in Lekki, Lagos. We are the first leading trampoline park and recreation centre in West Africa. Our team of vibrant, encouraging, team-oriented, wholesome and strong individuals make sure that every day we deliver a unique experience to you through our Facility and our products to make UPBEAT your number one destination for fun and fitness, sports & team building. At UPBEAT centre, Safety is our keyword. We follow international safety standards while providing you with excellent quality service. Follow us here on LinkedIn to keep up to date with job opportunities and updates from within our company. For more information, go to www.upbeatcentre.com. To book Upbeat Centre for your corporate events, team sports, fitness or team bonding, call: +2348188844991
- Oversee UPBEAT’s IT infrastructure and operations and provide a platform to drive process efficiency, productivity, innovation and exceptional service delivery; thereby effectively contributing to the company’s overall goals and objectives.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement UPBEAT’s overall IT strategy and infrastructure, ensuring that the right systems, applications, controls, policies, guidelines are put in place to support the company’s day-to-day operations.
- Develop and manage IT’s budget and ensure compliance with approved expense limits, thresholds and procurement guidelines.
- Manage UPBEAT’s electronic data and ensure that the company’s information asset and knowledge base is adequately secured, available to the appropriate stakeholders as and when due.
- Participate in the procurement and re-order of IT systems, utilities and consumables; ensuring that the company gets value for money in all IT transactions.
- Install, configure and maintain all computer systems, hardware, software applications, and other IT consumables; ensure that all relevant IT licenses and subscriptions are updated and/or renewed as and when due.
- Carry out preventive maintenance schedule, periodic system audit and review logs for un-authorized or questionable access, and put in place appropriate measures to guarantee the integrity of the system.
- Participate in the development and implementation of UPBEAT’s business contingency policy and plans ensuring that the business has a robust back–up arrangement to forestall any data loss and business disruption.
- Secure physical access to UPBEAT’s server room and other IT Infrastructure and ensure compliance to laid down safety and security procedures.
- Provide end-user support and training for units as required; respond promptly to all enquiries on IT related services and applications across the business.
- Manage all equipment (sound systems, visual/survey devices, footfall counter, printers etc.) and ensure they are properly maintained/serviced as and when due.
- Manage waiver station and ensure adequate uptime for waiver station and internet.
- Maintain relationship with vendors for efficiency and service delivery.
- Monitor compliance with approved IT policies and guidelines and recommend appropriate measures to track and deal with infractions.
- Maintain a system error-log, diagnose reported problems and relay problems to the appropriate support organisations or third-party vendors.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant regulatory authorities relating to hygiene, fire, health and safety as well as the Company’s Health, Safety & Environment Policy.
- Maintain and keep accurate records of all IT related transactions, approvals, correspondences, memos etc.
- Prepare periodic activity report as required.
Experience and Qualification
- A First Degree in Computer science or a related discipline.
- ICT professional certification e.g. CCNA, Oracle or any other recognized certification.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a related role within a sports/ recreational or hospital facility or any related business.
Competency and Skills Requirements:
- Hands-on General Management Knowledge.
- IT Networking, Troubleshooting, IT Security and Basic Programming Skills.
- Database Management & Administration Skills
- Relationship Management & Negotiation Skills.
- Exceptional Communication Skills, Business and Report Writing Skills.
- Coaching and Mentoring Skills.
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now