Watu Credit Limited is a dynamic and fast-growing non-bank finance company. Watu Credit Limited harnesses technology to offer unsecured lending, primarily via mobile services. We aim to become the leading African provider of a broad set of inclusive financial products, delivered through technology in a fast, efficient, and professional manner.
As an IT Administrator you will be responsible for supporting operations in the company within the framework and policies of the IT department as well as the vision and values of Watu.
A successful IT Administrator is expected to adapt to the fast-paced culture of the company and serve the needs of business within the technical and SW scopes.
Our customers are entrepreneurs. As a company, we are committed to aiding them in achieving their financial goals. It is imperative that the IT Administrator is engaged with the community they serve and committed equally to our customer’s and company’s goals.
- Responsible for support and maintenance of company computer systems. Troubleshooting problems, configuring hardware and software, implementing and adapting new tools and setups.
- Implementation and maintenance of the network infrastructure and administration of the environment - such as routers, switches, firewalls and others.
- Completing system installs and upgrades. Installing new systems and implementing upgrades as needed. Conducting consistent analyses of a company’s computer systems to determine if existing components meet the company’s needs and perform upgrades or updates as needed.
- Technical support and maintenance of the office equipment - such as printers, scanners, and peripherals.
- Implementation of the local call center system and, following up with structure, integration and troubleshooting in the company’s call center system solution.
- Adjusting and setting up ICT policies and procedures for the company and departments.
- Implementation and maintenance of the network infrastructure and endpoint safety.
- Performing regular HW and SW inventories and assessments of employee/department/management needs, evaluation of the administration and user rights, performance tests.
- Work closely with management in relevant IT project management - budgeting, pipelining, distribution of tasks, team alignment, follow ups and reports.
- Investigation and implementation of new tools and systems according to department and process needs.
- Keeping up with data analysis and incident reports.
- Working hand in hand with the Head of IT, IT department and other involved departments as well as third parties in order to reach the set objectives.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Diploma in IT or any relevant field.
- Previous experience in ICT project management.
- Excellent communication skills – public speaking, presentation and written communication.
- High attention to detail and internal quality control, good organizational and time management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work harmoniously in an organization with diverse business operations, ability to set milestones and priorities.
- Ability to analyse data and use it effectively in order to make constructive decisions and reach set objectives.
- Proficiency with Google Workspace and Google Cloud products, ability to use those tools for administration, analytics, creation and optimization of processes.
- Experience with project management tools, such as Jira, Gitlab, Spiceworks and others will be considered as an advantage.
- Experience and skills with MS Server/Active Directory will be considered as an advantage.
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now