Seal Energy & Investment Company Limited (Seal Energy) is an experienced indigenous company with a unique value-creating approach to the Oil and Gas Industry. The company is led and managed by professional and well-experienced individuals with years of management and technical expertise in the oil and gas sector. This has enabled Seal Energy to build strong relationships with key industry players and institutions. Our primary focus is to continuously create cost-effective, quality-driven, and value-adding solutions to opportunities in our sector. The company has strategic partnerships with a number of reputable companies with a wide range of expertise in the oil & gas industry.
The SEAL Energy team reviews IT Platforms that are critical to Nigerian’s Oil & Gas infrastructure and is currently looking for a Lead IT Auditor with a specific expertise in auditing technology applications, cyber security and/or IT infrastructure areas.
Successful candidates will be passionate about making a real impact to the client’s controls and business processes. With limited supervision from a manager, the jobholder will be required to develop relationships with the client’s on-site staff in the IT as well as business areas; develop a deep understanding of the Oil & Gas business areas; and to plan and perform audit of the IT systems. The role requires the ability to:
- Understand modern and legacy IT systems architectures.
- Leverage this understanding to identify the risks and gaps facing the current IT solutions deployed.
- Investigate the effectiveness of current IT architecture in accordance with modern IT best practices.
- Lead and ensure completion of all on and off-site audit work within allocated time and budgets with minimal oversight.
- Draw and articulate well-formulated conclusions and cost-effective recommendations.
- Develop a final audit report highlighting current gaps and recommendations.
Minimum (Essential) Criteria
- The candidate should ideally have strong IT audit experience.
- Strong technical knowledge and experience of reviewing technical infrastructure areas (cloud, databases, operating systems) and cyber security controls.
- Enthusiastic, committed and able to drive positive change through the performance of well-thought-out, thorough audit work.
- Ability to identify, recommend and drive through practical, cost-effective control improvements.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to openly express views and opinions.
- Comfortable building business relationships and liaising with senior management and external stakeholders.
- Excellent writing skills, including the ability to explain highly technical audit findings in a straightforward manner to senior stakeholders not familiar with the technical details.
- Able to work cooperatively in a team environment.
- Excellent attention to detail, ensuring that own and other outputs are accurate and supportable the first time.
- Able to juggle multiple priorities and deliver within pre-agreed timelines.
- Data proficiency with tools such as Tableau and other analytics tools would be an advantage but not mandatory.
- Relevant qualifications would be an advantage (e.g. ACA, CISA, ITIL, CISSP, CISM).
- Good working knowledge of industry best practices (e.g. COBIT, ITIL, ISO 27001/2, NIST).
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now