We are a joint-venture company invested by Chinese leading express enterprises. Since founded, we continuously expand global network, develop and optimize products, improve customer experience, and introduce IT technologies and equipment to realize automatic operations.
Currently, we are building an intra-Africa and China-Africa service network to support air, sea and road transportation with the aim to be the leading diversified integrated logistics solution provider between China and Africa. By doing so, it will reduce end-to-end logistics costs between China and Africa while providing a stable and recognized logistics services to our customers.
Speedaf is localization-oriented, and we believe in creating both opportunities and possibilities of every region we operate in. We work with local teams and understand needs of customers. We offer a variety of products and value added service to cover different commercial or personal scenarios for our customers.
- We are looking for an experienced IT Manager to lead our information technology department and ensure the seamless operation of our IT systems.
- As the IT Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing and enhancing our IT infrastructure and systems. You will play a vital role in ensuring that our IT operations align with business objectives and deliver high-quality technical solutions.
Alignment with the headquarters' approach of "front-end configuration of IT product design," taking on the role of product design for specific national requirements (newly defined function in this repositioning):
- Conduct research and analysis of localized scenarios, requirements, and competitors in Nigeria.
- Interface with local customer and business department requirements, design product features, and technical features related to the localization characteristics of IT systems.
- Collaborate with the headquarters' IT for design reviews, and ultimately track the completion of design delivery and promotion of operations and maintenance.
- Responsible for the implementation, national training, operation, and maintenance of various IT systems in Speedaf Nigeria.
- Responsible for the integration of systems with upstream customers and downstream partners in Nigeria.
- Responsible for the technical evaluation, contract signing, and management of local technology suppliers' contracts.
- Oversee the maintenance and management of common logistics equipment.
- Oversee the maintenance and configuration of computer software, hardware, and networks for the national headquarters.
- Collaborate with the headquarters' IT for comprehensive alignment of IT work, participate in the planning and development of local IT capabilities, and drive the implementation of plans or technical projects (newly defined function in this repositioning).
- Lead various technical tasks as assigned by management.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related field.
- Proven experience in IT management, with a minimum of 3years in a leadership role.
- Strong knowledge of IT infrastructure, network management, and cybersecurity.
- Strong knowledge of ERP Design and Implementation
- Excellent leadership and team management skills.
- Proficiency in project management and IT budgeting.
- Effective communication and problem-solving abilities.
- Relevant certifications (e.g., ITIL, CompTIA, PMP) are a plus.
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now