CarePoint Hospitals is a chain of health facilities focused on providing a quality-filled and customer-centered experience for our patients. Being one of the investment projects of Africa Health Holdings, CarePoint Hospitals has been able to expand its operations to fulfil its objectives, which is to provide the best health care services to the community. At CarePoint we offer a range of services which include General Outpatient Care, Obstetrics & Gynecology/Antenatal, Pediatrics, Orthopedics, General Surgery, Laboratory & Diagnostics, Pharmacy, Ambulance Services/Evacuation and more. We believe in ensuring that patients receive the best type of care possible, while providing affordable healthcare services for the everyday Nigerian man, woman and child. We currently own two (2) facilities across Lagos and part of our mission is to expand.
- Administration and oversight of all ICT functions.
- Providing technical support across the company
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers, and scanners.
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems, software, telecoms, and networks
- Diagnosing, repairing faults and resolving network issues.
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests.
- Speaking to customers (staff) to quickly get to the root of their problem.
- Providing timely and accurate customer (staff) feedback.
- Talking customers (staff) through a series of actions to resolve a problem.
- Following up with vendors/clients to ensure the problem is resolved.
- Repairing and replacing equipment as/when necessary.
- Testing and evaluating new technologies.
- Regular scheduled maintenance on networks, hardware and software.
- Ensuring security of hardware, network and data with proper security policies and software.
- Creation, implementation and review of disaster prevention and recovery policies
- Providing regular weekly/monthly reports and feedback to the cooperate office all related ICT issues
- Receiving and administration of corporate office support and oversight assistance on all related ICT issues (on-site or remotely)
- maintain an inventory of all hardware and software including administration of software licensing
Education, Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum academic qualification of a B.Sc. in Computer Science or any related course.
- Minimum of 2year relevant work experience.
- Full working knowledge of the Microsoft office package is required especially with spreadsheet software (Excel)
Key Skills & Competencies:
- Exceptional oral, written and presentation skills are required for this role
- Hands on experience in troubleshooting, ICT helpdesk and customer
- Excellent knowledge of best practices around management, control, and monitoring of the organization’ infrastructure
- Experience with firewalls, Internet VPN’s remote implementation, troubleshooting, and problem resolution is desired
- Ability to set up and configure laptop/desktop hardware
- Familiarity with backup and recovery software and methodologies
- Great at organizing, prioritizing and multitasking
- ITIL V3, Cisco, CompTIA+ or BCNE training.
- Having a working knowledge of common information technologies and systems
- Managing multiple users simultaneously while maintaining high customer service standards
- Communicating smoothly to the staff when & while resolving their technical issues.
- Troubleshooting common ICT problems
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now