ARM Life formerly CrystaLife Assurance Plc. is the insurance subsidiary of Asset & Resource Management Company Ltd (ARM). Its parent company, ARM is one of the largest non-bank financial services firms in Nigeria with a focus on asset management. Established in 1994, ARM started operations as a traditional asset management company specialising in the management of quoted equities and fixed income securities. However, over the years, the Firm has taken advantage of opportunities in various sectors of the Nigerian economy and has proven its ability to identify and develop new strategic businesses and integrate these to strengthen its asset management business model. This ability has resulted in the evolution of the Firm into a diversified financial services institution with businesses divided into two distinct parts within which various products and bespoke asset management services are offered to our diverse clients, focusing on Traditional Asset Management and Specialised Funds. ARM currently manages total assets of over N500bn. ARM Life has a strong track record in the group life insurance sector with favourable references across the industry. It is licensed and regulated by the National Insurance Commission of Nigeria (NAICOM) to underwrite Life, Annuity and Health insurance.
- The IT Strategy and Governance Manager will define and lead the implementation of the IT governance using the appropriate frameworks, and support the CIO to create, maintain and monitor the IT strategy including the IT road map, with input from the IT leadership team, to deliver on the organization’s strategy.
- Oversee the successful completion of all work assigned to the unit.
- Support the CIO to create, maintain and monitor the IT strategy including the IT roadmap, with input from the IT Leadership team, to deliver on the ARMP strategy.
- Develop and manage the design of the Enterprise Architecture ensuring that business, information, solutions, infrastructure, and digital architectures are integrated and in line with the IT Strategy, governance frameworks, and where required, adhere to any legislative and regulatory requirements.
- Lead the development of innovative fact-based and achievable IT strategies and operating models to enable business strategies.
- Champion innovative practices within IT.
- Lead governance and business management activities for the IT function in line with the IT Strategy, and overall architecture, and where required, ensuring adherence to any legislative and regulatory requirements.
- Oversee finance, risk and vendor management activities to provide agile and responsive reporting and insights and best practice to support the business in making informed decisions in the delivery of IT.
- Oversee IT governance and communications to maintain a reliable IT division with a good reputation.
- Oversee training and resourcing to develop an IT division that has people with the right skills, in the right place at the right time.
- Define and lead the implementation of the IT governance using the appropriate frameworks.
- Minimum of a First Degree or its equivalent in a Business / IT related discipline
- Professional certifications such as CGEIT, COBIT5 and/or TOGAF 9 would be advantageous
- 8+ years of experience in strategy, planning or architecture in a financial services industry. ?
- Substantial experience in strategic planning.
- Experience in application development lifecycle, project management methodology, business and systems analysis, IT governance and information security.
- Profound experience in the assessment of IT value and optimization of IT investments, IT strategy planning.
- Extensive experience in developing strategic systems architecture plans, and establishing and maintaining IT governance and standards.
- Creative mind with strong analytical and conceptual skills to develop and present new ideas, approaches, and solutions.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to tailor communication to technical, business, and management audiences.
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now