Tertiary level education forms the bedrock of high level manpower development in any nation. This highlights the need for a qualitative education at this level. There is a dearth of instructions and infrastructure to cater for the needs of our ever increasing number of secondary school leavers. This has made it imperative for the private sector to take initiatives in the areas of providing tertiary education, especially for an organization that has a track record in providing high quality education. The Nigerian Turkish International College started with humble beginnings in September 1998. The school opened with 23 students on a rented site at Cairo Street, Wuse 2, Abuja. Like an acorn, the NTIC has proliferated into a network of schools located in Abuja, Kano, Kaduna, Lagos, Ogun and Yobe States. This phenomenal growth is attributable to the quality of Education obtainable in the NTIC Group of Schools. It is against this background that the parents and students of the NTIC have mounted pressure on the Management to establish a university that will carry on the tradition of the NTIC at the tertiary level. In response to this, the parent company of the NTIC (SURAT Nigeria Ltd) came up with the idea of having a world class university in Abuja. This is how the Nigerian Turkish Nile University was born.
Qualification & Experience
- The candidate must have a Ph.D. degree in the relevant field plus 3 years’ post-qualification experience in teaching, research, and administration or a master’s degree plus at least 6 years’ relevant experience in teaching, research, and administration in any accredited university.
- The candidate must have a record of substantial publications in reputable journals and evidence of undergraduate and postgraduate supervision.
- Candidates are expected to possess relevant teaching, research & administrative experience.
- Well-developed interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills, excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to contribute to the achievement of the Institution’s Development Plan and the institution’s strategic planning processes.
- Possess the ability to prioritize and accurately complete tasks, work independently and meet deadlines.
- Affiliation with a Professional body
- Must be adept in the use of MS Office Packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams)
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now