Interswitch Limited is an integrated payment and transaction processing company that provides technology integration, advisory services, transaction processing and payment infrastructure to government, banks and corporate organizations. Interswitch, through its Ã¢â‚¬Å“Super SwitchÃ¢â‚¬Â provides online, real-time transaction switching that enable businesses and individuals have access to their funds across the 24 banks in Nigeria and across a variety of payment channels such as Automated Teller Machines (ATMS), Point of Sale (PoS) terminals, Mobile Phones, Kiosks, Web and Bank Branches.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for supporting and enhancing Interswitch’s machine learning operations (MLOps) ecosystem.
- He/she will ensure the seamless deployment, monitoring, and optimization of machine learning models while enabling data scientists and engineers to deliver innovative AI/ML solutions.
- Deploy and manage machine learning models and pipelines, automate deployment processes, and monitor model performance in production environments.
- Collaborate with the infrastructure team to provision, configure, and maintain the necessary resources for machine learning workloads.
- Implement and maintain CI/CD pipelines for ML projects, ensuring seamless and efficient deployment processes.
- Monitor and optimize model performance, scaling resources as needed to accommodate increased workloads and maintain system stability.
- Maintain version control for machine learning models and associated codebase using industry-standard tools (e.g., Git).
- Work closely with data scientists, data engineers, data analysts, software engineers, and other cross-functional teams to ensure successful model deployments and integration.
- Adhere to security best practices and compliance requirements, ensuring data privacy and protection.
- Create and maintain documentation for MLOps processes and workflows.
- Diagnose and resolve issues related to machine learning pipelines, infrastructure, and deployments.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION(S) and CERTIFICATION
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- Minimum of 2 years in data science and/or 1-2 years in DevOps role.
- 1-2 years in a data role for reporting purposes such as operations reporting, statistics, etc.
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now