Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited(formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry. Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited services portfolio includes; Outsourcing and Technical Staffing Services (TSS), Technical Inspection Services (TIS), Expediting and Status Reporting, Consultancy, Training and Procurement Services. In September 2014, the company became a fully owned Nigerian company and changed name to Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited. Today’s major engineering and construction projects are increasingly more complex and demanding with sourcing materials from numerous locations around the world and from an increasing number of manufacturers. By having the right professional resource as contact and on the ground at the right time Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited provides a one stop solution to supports our clients to ensure quality requirements and on-time delivery are met. Amaiden Energy was awarded the NIS ISO 9001:2008 by the Standard Organization of Nigeria (SON) in September 2014, our commitment to continuous improvement of our quality management system, consistent monitoring, evaluation of processes, products and service guarantees the provision of our various services in line with global best practices to meet and exceed customers’ expectations.
- Develop 1ST email communication templates, trackable with analytics.
- Take part in the validation of communication messages to users using the 1ST change management framework.
- Develop and publish validated user communications (awareness, changes, major activities, crisis) to appropriate audiences through various available media (email, intranet, desk phone, CBIS, SMS)
- Take part in the continuous improvement of the 1ST intranet and regularly check the accuracy Of 1ST documentation and intranet publications.
- BSc. / B.Eng. in Computer Science/Engineering with 5+ years' professional experience in Information Technology (preferably in a methods role).
- Extensive knowledge Of current and developing IS/IT industry solutions and a thorough understanding of how those solutions could / should be used to best meet the needs of in-house client business entities.
- Good IS problem diagnosis and analytical abilities and a good knowledge of technical writing.
- Good reporting and interpersonal / communication skillstechnical writing.
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now