Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact – the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with governments, businesses, and investors to solve the world's most pressing challenges. With a team of more than 3,000 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of over 35,000 experts, we help improve economies, societies and, most importantly, people's lives.
Purpose of Position
- Palladium is seeking a Mobile App Developer Intern for the health informatics unit to support the design, development, testing, implementation, and documentation of the mobile applications being developed.
- The intern will work with the mobile application developer to optimize mobile applications and work with users and implementing partners.
- He/she will report to Senior DevOps Manager in the Health Informatics Department.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Designing, developing, testing, maintaining, and deploying software on the Flutter or React Native framework and Dart language.
- Developing and implementing user interface components following well-known Flutter / Dart workflows and practices.
- Support the development, testing, and documentation of the mobile application for NOMIS and LAMISPlus
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions in the applications.
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize the performance of the mobile applications.
- Design, develop, and test mobile applications for the iOS & Andriod platform
- Participate in the entire mobile application development life cycle.
- Works to keep informed on the latest trends, technologies, and best practices in mobile software development.
- Write clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code.
- Works on project teams or individually to develop new mobile applications.
- Follows best practices for development, testing, and change management procedures.
- Works with project stakeholders to develop an enhanced user experience.
- Ensure codes comply with standards.
- Undertake any ad-hoc duties assigned by the supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Software Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science, Health Informatics, or its recognized equivalent with 1-3 years post National Youth Service relevant experience.
- Experience in developing Android/iOS applications and have deployed them on Google Play/App Store.
- 1+ years of knowledge in mobile app development.
- Familiarity using version control tools like Git, Subversion etc., and IDEs like Android Studio, VS Code, etc.
- Understanding of the Agile Software Development Life Cycle and knowledge of Scrum projects.
- Knowledge of Dart programming language, Rest APIs, and integration of various APIs from third parties.
- Strong problem-solving capacity.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now