Lendsqr is making sure that Nigerians assess loans at the time of their need by helping lenders reach these borrowers at scale. Our LaaS (lending-as-Service) provides lenders with cloud technology, data, and native integrations that help lenders lend securely, cost effectively, sustainably and ethically. We also provide the expertise required for navigating the required technology and uniquely designed solutions suited to lenders’ needs. The Lendsqr Person is smart, relentless, curious; has the capacity for independent and big-picture thinking and is able to challenge norms. Those who choose to run with us, join us on our journey to innovate affordable credit for all.
About the role
- The role is a highly technical role that requires a combination of technical proficiency, strategic thinking, and a deep understanding of our customer journey and financial services
- The Product Performance Analyst is one whose primary responsibility is to conduct deep dive analysis of the entire lending cycle to enhance the overall product performance.
- The ideal candidate for this role is a data-driven individual who can leverage analytical skills to extract meaningful insights from data, identify areas for improvement, and develop strategies.
- The role is very satisfying as you encounter an opportunity to apply your exceptional technical skills to provide exceptional Product Performances and financial services. If you believe you have the grit, attitude, and skills to take on this role then please apply!
- Evaluate the customer onboarding process to identify bottlenecks or areas for improvement.
- Assess the effectiveness of onboarding strategies in terms of customer satisfaction and conversion rates.
- Monitor and assess loan repayment patterns and trends and identify factors affecting on-time payments and defaults.
- Analyze the reasons for loan declines and develop recommendations to reduce decline rates while maintaining risk management standards.
- Examine customer behavior and preferences to enhance the Product Performance.
- Create comprehensive reports and data visualizations to communicate findings.
- Propose and implement process improvements and strategies based on data-driven insights.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to enhance product performance and optimize loan performance.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Engineering, Business management, or any other relevant field
- 1 to 2 years of work experience as a Data Analyst, Product Manager, Product Specialist, or any other associated field.
- Demonstrated success in driving customer-related growth preferably within the SaaS industry or a related field.
- Strong knowledge of fintech and technical products.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be detail-oriented and a quick learner
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Passion for providing exceptional customer service
- Positive attitude, team player, and self-starter
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now