CALEB UNIVERSITY The systematic history of CALEB UNIVERSITY dates back to 1986 when Prince Oladega Adebogun planted the initial seed for a nursery and primary school in the heart of Mainland Lagos.
Qualifications and Experience
- A Ph.D Degree in relevant fields with a minimum of eight (8) years' experience in full-time teaching and research.
- The candidate must possess the ability to Initiate and supervise research projects and have at least 25 significant peer-reviewed scholarly publications in reputable National and International outlets with membership of relevant professional bodies where applicable.
- Administrative experience will be an advantage.
- Successful applicant must be able to give academic and professional leadership in his/her field.
- Proficiency in ICT with demonstrable competence is a requirement.
- Scopus-Indexed articles and publications with high google citations and H10 index will be an advantage.
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now