At Data2Bots, we build secure and scalable data solutions in the cloud, helping businesses make informed decisions off their data. Our solutions are driven towards identifying organizational data challenges, designing strategies to address them while keeping your business’s needs top of mind without disrupting your business activities. Our consultants have a broad knowledge in building data pipelines, deploying data infrastructure and developing solutions for businesses across industries. With hands-on experience in problem-solving, our experts can help your business grow by reviewing your existing data infrastructure and providing advice for improvement.
- You will be participating in all phases of the software development lifecycle. If you’re a seasoned developer with a love for solving complex problems using Python, we would like to meet you. Your ultimate goal is to create high-quality products that meet customer needs.
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
- A minimum of five (5) years of related experience is required
- Solid experience as Python Developer
- A minimum of (5) years of experience with Python frameworks (e.g. Django, Flask, Pandas, Apache Spark)
- Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries
- Familiarity with Azure and REST API
- Understanding of databases and SQL
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- Knowledge of Data Engineering frameworks such as Spark, Kafka, and Airflow is a plus
- Attention to detail
- Leadership skills
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Help design and implement functional requirements
- Build efficient back-end features in Python
- Integrate front-end components into applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Manage testing and bug fixes
- Prepare technical documentation
- Coach junior team members
- Implement software enhancements and suggest improvements
- Keep suggesting improvements and ways enhance the functioning of the software
- Good understanding of Agile Methodology and Scrum Rituals
- Ability to work independently, think proactively, and pay attention to details.
- Demonstrate exceptional problem-solving skills, with an ability to see and solve issues before they affect business productivity.
- Able to adapt to a fast-paced technical environment
- Energetic, motivated, and team player
- Excellent communication skills in English – both written and spoken.
- Ability to communicate effectively with cross-functional teams and business stakeholders
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now