eHealth4everyone is a leading digital health social enterprise dedicated to making the world healthier. We are a new kind of mission-driven organization with services, expertise and products focused on making the business of healthcare delivery work for everyone, through technology-enabled optimizations. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege. Working with participants across the spectrum of healthcare, from individuals, healthcare providers, government departments and stakeholders, insurance organizations, pharmaceutical companies, and various private sector players, we enable high performance across the continuum of healthcare delivery and management.
- The Python Developer will design and ship elegant python codes with the foresight to avoid performance, scalability, usability, maintainability, availability, and testability issues.
- Your primary focus will be the development of server-side logic, and robust application programming interfaces (APIs) to be consumed by the client-side.
- A basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Write effective, scalable code
- Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
- Integrate user-facing elements into applications
- Test and debug programs
- Improve functionality of existing systems
- Implement security and data protection solutions
- Assess and prioritize feature requests
- Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions
Qualification and Skills
- Must have a Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or any related subject.
- Candidates should have a minimum of one year of experience.
- Django (preferred), Pyramid, or Flask frameworks.
- An ability to work on multiple projects and tasks at the same time
- Ability to work effectively with great attention to detail & highly organized.
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now