Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners is a business advisory and market intelligence services firm. Our objectives are to assist organizations to achieve their growth aspirations by providing market intelligence, strategy blueprint, IT solution delivery expertise and business operation improvement capabilities. GVA Partners is also a leading name within the recruitment industry. We have built our reputation on over the years by understanding the markets, businesses and individuals within the markets we work with and this has enabled us to deliver seamless and comprehensive recruitment solutions Our Value Proposition GVA’s unique value proposition is our familiarity with both global and local business environment and depth of expertise of our consultants. Our consultants have deep industry experience and have worked in various roles as project managers, solutions architect, business analysts, product developers, strategy consultants and have over the years assisted global clients in delivering market changing solutions. We typically resource all engagements with personnel that have gained direct and related experience from similar assignments. Our approach takes an industry focus by working with business owners to solve their toughest challenges through applied innovation backed by skilled resources, deep strategic alliances and full spectrum delivery across strategy, implementation management and operations. GVA has always been known for foresight, resilience and impact. We are known for our deep industry and functional expertise and we employ a practical approach to build capabilities and deliver real impacts. Our clients expect exceptional results and we succeed by being integral to their success.
- The ideal candidate should have experience in analysis and design tasks related to testing and Quality Assurance, to be able to interface with Business Analyst, Project Managers and Developers to deliver on projects, and to work on other tasks as assigned by team Leadership.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Execute testing scripts using approved tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Apply testing processes for new and existing products
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g., developers and product managers) to identify system requirements Monitor debugging process results
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Stay up to date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Make recommendations for improvement of applications to programmers and software developers or engineers
- Ensure that testing activities will allow applications meet business requirements and systems goals, fulfill end user requirements, and identify and resolve systems issues.
- Ensure that any new software integration into company systems meets functional requirements, system compliance, and interface specifications.
- Review and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and develop testing strategies for improving or leveraging these systems.
- Collaborate with software/systems personnel in application testing, such as system, unit, regression, and acceptance testing methods.
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Perform other duties as assigned by the QA Manager
- Knowledge of Quality Assurance and Testing Methodologies
- Knowledge of API testing
- Experience in automated testing (Cypress, Appium, Katalon, Selenium, etc.
- Knowledge of Data base testing
- Knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes Understanding of use-case
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting.
- Ability to make sound and logical security judgments.
- Demonstrated leadership and personnel/project management skills.
- Good understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Able to conduct research into issues as required
Qualifications & Experience Mandatory
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, related numerate science or engineering discipline.
- Knowledge with test automation processes and tools.
- Record of accomplishment of delivering high quality infrastructure products on time.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and distributed environment and adapt to internally triggered changes.
- Experience with using SOAP & REST APIs
- Identify, reproduce and isolate bugs, and drive the issues to completion.
- Master’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related quantitative discipline
- Relevant professional certifications
- Experience in automated testing (Cypress, Appium, Katalon, Selenium, etc.)
- Managerial experience preferred
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now