Sigma Consult is a key player in business consulting and advisory services within Nigeria with focus on the healthcare industry. We bridge gaps between inputs and outputs thereby increasing the productivity of its clients.
- Media strategy: Develop framework for engaging and managing the media, this would involve:
- Developing media amplification strategy for client’s campaign and ensure cohesion with the overriding campaign strategy and objectives.
- Proactive and Reactive media and PR work
- Implement clients’ media amplification strategy
- Identify, and successfully implement opportunities for proactive media work with existing and new media outlets.
- Writing, Editing, Content Development & Media Monitoring
- Write and edit press releases, news stories, features, case studies and interviews to support organisational communications, website, e-bulletins, social media and media work.
- Growth of Media Network Business:
- Seek and develop opportunities for growing relationship with existing media houses and representatives
- Budget Management
- Responsibility for building and maintaining key relationships with opinion leaders in the media
- Lead and motivate team to fulfill their potential and assume responsibility appropriate to their position.
- Other responsibilities may be assigned.
- B.Sc/HND in mass communication or related
- 4 years of work experience as a media manager or similar.
- Demonstrable experience with building effective media campaigns.
- Ability to create appropriate content for dissemination via press releases, social media, websites, and other distribution channels.
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now