Seedstars Academy is an initiative launched by Seedstars, the company builder, supported by our Seedstars World network & our co-working space Seedspace
About the job
- As a Senior Python Backend Engineer, you will play a pivotal role in the development and maintenance of robust backend applications using the Django framework.
- You'll collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including front-end developers, designers, and product managers, to deliver high-quality technical solutions.
- You take pride in the code you write - it's clean, organized, and elegant;
- You live by the SOLID principles and know how to apply them in real life situations;
- You want to work in an agile environment - we move quickly and ship code often;
- Perform code reviews to ensure code quality, maintainability, and adherence to best practices;
- You see the bigger picture (you realize that there are exciting tasks and then there's bug fixing) but at the end of the day you're happy we're moving forward as a team, as a company, and as a product;
- You're friendly, interesting, and cool to hang out with.
- 5+ years of experience working in an agile development environment;
- Proven expertise in Django framework with a strong portfolio of backend development projects;
- Proficiency in using Git;
- Relational databases like PostgreSQL experience;
- Track record of dealing with async programming (Celery, asyncIO…)
- Mobile oriented JS frameworks familiarity is a plus (eg. React Native);
- You are curious and love solving problems that make a positive impact.
Benefits and perks
- Be part of an international team
- Modern and cool office, Silicon Valley style 8-)
- High degree of autonomy, flat hierarchy, open communication and get shit done attitude
- Pension, Life, and health insurance schemes
- Flexible working hours
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now