Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners is a business advisory and market intelligence services firm. Our objectives are to assist organizations to achieve their growth aspirations by providing market intelligence, strategy blueprint, IT solution delivery expertise and business operation improvement capabilities. GVA Partners is also a leading name within the recruitment industry. We have built our reputation on over the years by understanding the markets, businesses and individuals within the markets we work with and this has enabled us to deliver seamless and comprehensive recruitment solutions Our Value Proposition GVA’s unique value proposition is our familiarity with both global and local business environment and depth of expertise of our consultants. Our consultants have deep industry experience and have worked in various roles as project managers, solutions architect, business analysts, product developers, strategy consultants and have over the years assisted global clients in delivering market changing solutions. We typically resource all engagements with personnel that have gained direct and related experience from similar assignments. Our approach takes an industry focus by working with business owners to solve their toughest challenges through applied innovation backed by skilled resources, deep strategic alliances and full spectrum delivery across strategy, implementation management and operations. GVA has always been known for foresight, resilience and impact. We are known for our deep industry and functional expertise and we employ a practical approach to build capabilities and deliver real impacts. Our clients expect exceptional results and we succeed by being integral to their success.
Summary of Functions
- Tailoring the SIEM solution to unique infrastructure and business needs
- Monitor the overall performance of security systems depicted in appendix A
- Identity and Access Management Monitoring/Alerting
- Endpoint monitoring
- Constantly oversee and analyze security defenses per on-prem and cloud infrastructure
- Participate in the delivery of cybersecurity operations through vulnerability and threat identification, incident detection and response, forensic investigations, Patch and Vulnerability Management. Engage with infrastructure and applications teams in mitigation and remediation efforts.
- Maintain key metrics that are indicative of the security posture of the infrastructure.
- Keep abreast of threat intelligence feeds to stay abreast of industry reports and emerging threat that may affect.
- Produce Executive Dashboard Security reporting showing actionable insights from IT Security monitoring tools
- Engage with other IT units, where applicable, to establish and enforce security best practices, protection objectives, and process improvements.
Education, Experience, and Skills required
- Bachelor’s degree/HND in Computer Science, Information Technology or Cybersecurity related field
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in Cyber security, with at least 5 years of working as SOC Analyst
- Experience with Windows/Unix/Linux Operating systems with a focus on cybersecurity
- Relevant industry certifications (i.e. CISSP, CASP+ CEH, GCIH, GCIA, OSCP)
- Experience with SIEM (Arcsight), EDR (Falcon Crowdstrike, Packet Analysis, HIPS/NIPS, Network Monitoring tools, Service Now Ticketing, Web Security.
- Communicates clearly with diverse technical and business owners.
- Familiarity with regulations and frameworks such as NIST, PCI, ISO 27001
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now