MSH, a global health nonprofit organization, uses proven approaches developed over 40 years to help leaders, health managers, and communities in developing nations build stronger health systems for greater health impact. We work to save lives by closing the gap between knowledge and action in public health. Since its founding in 1971, MSH has worked in over 150 countries with policymakers, health professionals, and health care consumers to improve the quality, availability and affordability of health services. Working with governments, donors, nongovernmental organizations, the private sector, and health agencies, MSH responds to priority health problems such as HIV & AIDS; tuberculosis; malaria; maternal, newborn and child health; family planning and reproductive health; and chronic non-communicable diseases such as cancer, diabetes, and lung and heart disease. Through strengthening capacity, investing in health systems innovation, building the evidence base, and advocating for sound public health policy, MSH is committed to making a lasting difference in global health.
The purpose of this ToR is to engage the LGA Supervisor who will oversee the data collectors and be responsible for resolving any technical issues on the field, conducting daily validation of the records collected to ensure accuracy, completeness, and validity of the data during the End of Round programmatic assessment. The data collectors' LGA Supervisor will be trained on the assessment protocol and electronic data collection tool and will monitor the fieldwork within the approved number of days.
- The data collectors' LGA Supervisor will be responsible for resolving technical issues while in the field and administering the questionnaire at the household level according to the data collection protocol.
- S/he will establish the community mobilization, engagement, awareness, and linkage where exercise is mapped.
- Participation in 2-day training
- Daily submission of the allocated number of electronic questionnaires
- Participation in daily review meetings
- Submission of activity reports and HF survey monitoring forms for all HFs visited
- BSc or HND degree in a relevant course
- Previous SMC survey or supervisory experience
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now