HR-on-Wheels is the premier one-stop shop for all HR needs of your startup and SMEs. We understand the importance of laying the right foundation for your people strategy and thus tailored our offering to cater to the piecemeal and bespoke needs of your organisation. Who we are: Consortium of HR professionals providing HR services to startups, small and medium enterprises on a project-by-project basis bringing their expertise in key functional HR areas to the fore. Vision: to transform the landscape of the practice of Human Resources Management delivery to SMEs leveraging technology to remove borders across regions and geographical terrain. Our Mission Statement: Provide the right foundation for the human resources function to small and medium sized organisations at an affordable and in an easily accessible manner.
- Build relationships with community groups, developing networks of local champions, ambassadors and influencers, whilst effectively and honestly managing expectations
- Managing key stakeholder's relationships and interests to achieve results
- Communicating internally and externally using a broad range of platforms
- Public speaking and conducting presentations as required;
- Organize online programs and events using different meeting platforms
- Use of varying social media and virtual meeting platforms;
- Arranging and booking Q&A sessions for online and offline communities;
- Growing the online and offline customer base;
- Gathering expressions of interest for grants and other funding opportunities;
- Increase profitability by engaging communities to join different programs and projects;
- Tracking and updating status of multiple projects at various stages through designated project management and CRM tools;
- Working with vendors for advertising, PR and events management for different initiatives and programmes as required;
- Adhering to government funding regulations.
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc. in Communication or any relevant field
- Minimum of 2 years as a project manager or any relevant field
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- People person’ - someone who can engage with a wide and varied audience and can combine business development and customer demand creation.
- Strong organizational and time management abilities.
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proficient in using productivity tools, such as calendar management software, email platforms, and document editing software.
- Ability to prioritize tasks effectively and handle multiple deadlines.
- Flexibility to work outside of regular business hours when necessary.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Professional and polished demeanor with strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and maintain composure in high-pressure situations.
Salary: ?120,000.00 - ?150,000.00 per month
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now