Lagoon Hospital was first established in 1986 with Lagoon Hospital Apapa, now the flagship hospital, followed by Lagoon Hospital Ikeja and Lagoon Hospital Victoria Island. The Group has since added 2 new locations: Lagoon Clinics in Adeniyi Jones, Ikeja and Lagoon Specialist Suites in Victoria Island bringing a total of 5 locations to date. Lagoon Hospitals pioneer advanced medical care in Nigeria and are committed to the highest standards of professionalism and service. The hospitals are equipped to perform all forms of surgical procedures including those that are only possible at very few specialised hospitals in the United Kingdom and USA and they continue to invest in high quality specialty services. Lagoon Hospitals is driven by a single thrust, to provide the best standards of patient care. It is this passion that has led to the development of unique specialties across medical disciplines, within the Lagoon Hospitals Group. These specialties include orthopedics & Trauma, General Surgery, Critical Care, Medical & Surgical Oncology, Urology, Cardiology, Obstetrics & Gynaecology and Pediatrics. Lagoon Hospitals are part of the Hygeia group, Nigeria’s foremost private integrated healthcare services provider, which also has Hygeia Health Maintenance Organisation (HMO), Hygeia Community Health Care and Hygeia Foundation within the group.
- This role is responsible for curating and posting content that showcases the ambience, aesthetics, and the positive outcomes on our clients’ wellbeing.
- Captures the essence of our facility and the experiences of our clients through captivating photos and video contents.
Reports to: Marketing & Growth Executive.
Summary of Responsibilities
- Capture high-quality photos and videos of clients, staff, and the Center.
- Edit and enhance visuals to create engaging, on-brand content.
- Craft compelling captions and content narratives.
- Consistently post content across our social media platforms.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to plan and execute campaigns.
- Stay updated on social media trends and recommend innovative ideas.
- Other duties as assigned.
Key Result Areas/ Performance Goals:
- Increase social media engagements (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn) by 90%
- University Degree or Higher Diploma in Social sciences and Humanities
- Experience in customer services in the hospitality industry is an added advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent documentation skills
- Organizational, reporting and presentation skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Attention to details
- Ability to work under pressure
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now