Ambrose Alli University is a university in Nigeria established in 1981. It was established by the then governor of Bendel State, Professor Ambrose Folorunso Alli.
- Responsible for the University web development and systems administrator.
- Keep all aspects of the website content/design fresh, backed-up, and fully functional 24/7.
- Modifying software to fix errors.
- Build and maintain systems that run devices and networks. Others develop applications that make it possible for people to perform specific tasks on computers, cellphones, or other devices.
- Programming Languages
- Hold a comprehensive understanding of the syntax and purpose of the most popularly used languages (Java, Python, R, HTML, CSS, C++, SAS, SQL, Tableau, among others).
- And any other duties that may be assigned to you by the Director and the University Management.
- A relevant Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology Engineering (Software), or a Diploma of Information Technology.
Salary and Condition of Service
The salary and conditions of service are as applicable in other Nigeria Universities and as may be determined from time to time by Edo State Government through the Governing Council.
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now