Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners is a business advisory and market intelligence services firm. Our objectives are to assist organizations to achieve their growth aspirations by providing market intelligence, strategy blueprint, IT solution delivery expertise and business operation improvement capabilities. GVA Partners is also a leading name within the recruitment industry. We have built our reputation on over the years by understanding the markets, businesses and individuals within the markets we work with and this has enabled us to deliver seamless and comprehensive recruitment solutions Our Value Proposition GVA’s unique value proposition is our familiarity with both global and local business environment and depth of expertise of our consultants. Our consultants have deep industry experience and have worked in various roles as project managers, solutions architect, business analysts, product developers, strategy consultants and have over the years assisted global clients in delivering market changing solutions. We typically resource all engagements with personnel that have gained direct and related experience from similar assignments. Our approach takes an industry focus by working with business owners to solve their toughest challenges through applied innovation backed by skilled resources, deep strategic alliances and full spectrum delivery across strategy, implementation management and operations. GVA has always been known for foresight, resilience and impact. We are known for our deep industry and functional expertise and we employ a practical approach to build capabilities and deliver real impacts. Our clients expect exceptional results and we succeed by being integral to their success.
- A Solution Architect, or IT Solution Architect, is responsible for using their knowledge of computer systems to help their employer solve business problems.
- Their duties include working closely with IT professionals to develop and integrate computer systems, reviewing existing systems to identify areas for improvement and monitoring the outcome of new or upgraded systems on business operations.
- Translate business needs to develop solutions from design to technological product.
- Oversee developer teams to ensure that product is delivered on time and to specifications.
- Determine technical needs such as hardware, software, scalability and security requirements.
- Coordinate design and integration of overall architecture and parts of proposed systems with business.
- Perform consistent update to documentation and designs as needed.
- Conducting an evaluation of the computer system architecture with an emphasis on the design
- Analyzing the system throughout the enterprise system
- Creating and maintaining or enhancing procedures, processes and designs for a computer system
- Ensuring that the application architecture team can deliver system solutions for computer architecture.
- Ability to research new technologies.
- Proficient in Enterprise Architecture tools. e.g., Visio, Draw.io etc.)
- Good knowledge and understanding of Cloud and On-Premise
- Ability to interpret business requirements
- Analytical Skills/ Problem solving
- Interpersonal Skills
- Oral & Written communication - processing/spreadsheet
Qualifications & Experience
- BSc in STEM
- Minimum of 6 years cognate IT experience, 3 of which must be in either infrastructure or software development
- Relevant professional certifications will be an added advantage e.g. ITIL, COBIT, TOGAF
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now