Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation headquartered in Redwood City, California, United States. The company specializes in developing and marketing computer hardware systems and enterprise software products - particularly its own brands of database management systems. As of 2011, Oracle is the second-largest software maker by revenue, after Microsoft. The company also builds tools for database development and systems of middle-tier software, enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, customer relationship management (CRM) software and supply chain management (SCM) software. Larry Ellison, a co-founder of Oracle, had served as Oracle's CEO throughout its history. On September 18, 2014, it was announced that he would be stepping down (with Mark Hurd and Safra Catz to become co-CEOs). Ellison will become executive chairman and CTO. He also served as the Chairman of the Board until his replacement by Jeffrey O. Henley in 2004. On August 22, 2008, the Associated Press ranked Ellison as the top-paid chief executive in the world
- Do you have experience with Oracle JET, spring framework, spring boot and Microservices? If you are eager to take on exciting technical challenges in a highly collaborative environment, this is your chance. We are looking for a Principal Support Engineer with good customer exposure and good communication skills to create the future with us.
- OFS (Oracle Financial Services) offers an end-to-end consulting partnership, providing comprehensive business and technology solutions that enable financial services enterprises to improve process efficiencies, optimize costs, meet risk and compliance requirements, define IT architecture, and manage the transformation process. Grow your career with some of the brightest and most innovative minds in the industry!
What you will do
As a member of the Support organization, your focus is to deliver post-sales support and solutions to the Oracle customer base while serving as an advocate for customer needs.
- Resolve post-sales non-technical customer inquiries via phone and electronic means, as well as, technical questions regarding the use of and troubleshooting for our Electronic Support Services
- Offer strategic technical support to assure the highest level of customer satisfactions
- Create/Utilize automated technology and instrumentation to diagnose, document and resolve/avoid customer issues
We also use…
- Technical expertise in more than one area (Oracle Database, PL/SQL, leading Application Servers, popular Web Technologies, Rest API) is essential
- An experience on Banking Product Support or Development / work experience in Bank IT is highly preferable
- A good flair of communication skills, especially for customer interactions and critical situation management, will be an added advantage
- A good familiarity with Spring Framework, Spring Boot, Oracle JET & Microservices arch. based applications will be icing on the cake
What we will offer you
- A competitive salary with exciting benefits
- Learning and development opportunities to advance your career
- An Employee Assistance Program to support your mental health
- Employee resource groups that champion our diverse communities
- Core benefits such as life insurance, and access to retirement planning
- An inclusive culture that celebrates what makes you unique
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now