The Solina Group comprises four subsidiaries that provide a diverse range of services aimed at improving the effectiveness of our clients including governments, businesses, academic institutions and development institutions. Our focus is on delivering lasting value through the work we do, making us trusted advisors to all our clients and partners. We have a team of highly qualified and experienced professionals, who apply proven business methods and in-depth knowledge of the settings in which we work, to consistently provide the highest quality of service to all our clients and partners.
- This is a full-time Strategic Information Lead role located in Lafia, Nigeria.
- The Strategic Information Lead will oversee the strategic direction/targets, planning, development, and implementation of the monitoring and evaluation for all program areas.
- This person will provide technical assistance and training to program teams regarding project monitoring and evaluation activities and will oversee all data management efforts for the integrated system.
- They will also analyze data/prepare reports to describe program performance/effectiveness to program management, partners/sponsors, and other stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree in statistics, mathematics, public health, development studies, epidemiology, or a related field. Master's degree is a plus.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in applied research, monitoring and evaluation, and data management, M&E reporting.
- Demonstrated experience in mixed-method evaluation designs (qualitative and quantitative), data analysis and synthesis, and rigorous data quality assessments and improvement, and use of technology for data collection/analysis and reporting.
- Experience developing and/or maintaining impact reporting systems and protocols, ensuring alignment with global MEAL best practices.
- Experience with USAID and other development agency assistance programmes, frameworks, and regulations is a plus.
- Excellent attention to detail with strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English, with experience in developing and presenting reports and presentations to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience in health systems strengthening, HIV/AIDS, and other infectious diseases is preferred but not required.
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now