Sophia ERP Limited (SEL) is an Enterprise Solutions Development Organization, on a mission to power MSMEs and Large corporates across sub-Saharan Africa with cost effective and suitable Technology solutions. Sophia ERP Limited (SEL) is a Limited Liability Company registered in Nigeria and has its proprietary Sophia ERP Business Suite as its core business solution. Sophia ERP Limited is reputed as one of Nigeria’s leading Enterprise Solutions Development Organization with deep industry expertise in the provision of robust Technology for Aviation, Manufacturing, Professional Services, Financial Services, Construction, Agriculture, Education, FMCG and a host of other Industries and Sectors.
- We are looking for a System Administrator who will maintain, upgrade and manage our software, hardware and network for immediate resumption.
- Your goal will be to ensure that our technology infrastructure runs smoothly and efficiently
Network, Server & Security Management:
- Monitor and maintain network servers and all active devices
- Manage the network Infrastructure
- Administer Active Directory, manage user accounts and assets, assign and update security permissions on the network according to security policy.
Network & System Performance:
- Monitor system performance, IT system operations and storage utilization.
- Recommend improvements and automation to existing business processes.
Network Deployment Management
- Efficiently Install, configure and successfully deploy solutions across the network
- Upgrade systems with new releases and model
- Manage installations, upgrades and configurations of IT hardware and software
Business Continuity, Data & Asset Management:
- Perform regular backup operations and implement appropriate processes for data protection, disaster recovery, and failover procedures
- Maintain Technical documentation, Manuals and IT policies, documentation of IT Assets, processes and procedures.
- Maintain and ensure prompt renewal of software licenses
- Prioritize and resolve User support tickets
- Provide adequate technical support to teams during assessment, training or other key exercises
- Troubleshoot system issues and outages
IT Procurement & Vendors Management:
- Manage all procurement processes for IT hardware or software
- Liaise with Vendors or stakeholders to ensure delivery of IT infrastructure according to defined specification, in good condition and record time.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field. Professional certification (e.g., Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA)) is a plus
- Proven experience as a System Administrator, Network Administrator or similar role
- Experience with databases, networks (LAN, WAN) and patch management
- Knowledge of system security (e.g., intrusion detection systems) and data backup/recovery
- Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of and experience with network infrastructure
- Candidate must not be above 30 years of age
- Candidate must reside in Lagos; proximity to the island is a plus.
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now