Mitiget is a leading provider of IT governance, business risk management and compliance solutions, with a special focus on information security, cyber resilience, data protection, PCI DSS, ISO 27001, 22301 and physical security. We assist organisations in mitigating the risks associated with internal systems, business processes, projects, applications, data and third-party reliance. Our cybersecurity and data centre services are the most cost-effective in our space today. Our ISO certification processes are tailored to embed relevant culture to business processes for continual improvement. We are experts at improving compliance postures across industries.
- Hands-on use of databases MySQL, MS SQL, Mongodb and others.
- Must have developed web applications using frameworks such as CodeIgniter or Laravel, Flask and Angular or React.
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git.
- Good with graphic tools such as Adobe Packages; Photoshop, illustrator & AfterEffect
- Proficient with user interface design (UI/UX) using Figma
- Must have high proficiency in internet and social media tools for digital marketing.
- Minimum of OND in Sciences or Computer Sciences.
- At least 3 years hands-on experience
- Proficient communication and organization skills are required to interact with internal company contacts and customers.
- Contributes to the completion of milestones associated with specific projects and ability to handle routine tasks.
- Solves problems of moderate scope / complexity.
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills
- Good understanding of software development methodologies and quality processes
- Excellent communication, written, and verbal skills
- Team player, quick learner, proactive, and positive attitude
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now