Mooreadvice, a 460 degree Visual Brand Communication agency specializes in integrated marketing communications, offline advertising and consultancy. We deliver marketing solutions with strategic methods and creative thinking, backed up with technical excellence. We provide organizations with sales driven inspirations to achieve results and our activities are measurable, professionally managed and accountable. Our experience cut across telecoms, financial institutions, Oil & Gas, Pension and Automobile distribution sector of the economy
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Conceptualize original website design ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present and defend designs and key deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Regular exposure to business stakeholders and executive management, as well as the authority and scope to apply your expertise to many interesting technical problems.
- Testing and improving the design of the website.
- Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
- Establishing design guidelines, standards, and best practices.
- Maintaining the appearance of websites by enforcing content standards.
- Designing visual imagery for websites and ensuring that they are in line with branding for clients.
- Working with different content management systems.
- Communicating design ideas using user flows, process flows, site maps, and wireframes.
- Incorporating functionalities and features into websites.
- Designing sample pages including colors and fonts.
- Preparing design plans and presenting the website structure.
- Candidates should possess HND / Bachelor's Degrees with 2 - 3 years relevant work experience.
- Proficiency in graphic design software including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Figma and other visual design tools.
- Deep functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc) is needed to be successful in this position.
- Good eye for detail
- Good understanding of content management systems.
- Good understanding of search engine optimization principles.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Excellent visual design skills.
- Up-to-date experience with international web protocols, standards, and technologies.
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now