KingMakers is the leading sports and digital entertainment platform company across the African continent. We are focused on creating opportunity. Opportunity that allows individuals and communities to realise their dreams – to be the best they can be. Opportunities to grow, to change, to build a business, to make a difference. Opportunity for individuals. Opportunity for our communities. Our proprietary technology, delivered through our agency and online platforms, brings sports fans and their communities closer to the games they love.
- As the 3D Motion Graphics Designer for BetKing, you will be creating world-class videos and motion graphics for an international audience across the African continent.
- Working with key stakeholders at BetKing, your focus is to deliver engaging social media content and videos at a high frequency leveraging live-action Football and other Sports content.
- You will execute this in partnership with the Digital and Social Content team and Digital Designers who are your creative counterparts and soundboards.
- Importantly your role will be to leverage the content assets of BetKing and integrate into a coherent visual style for KingMakers and its other brands.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Working directly alongside the Graphic Design Manager as support for the day-to-day design and delivery of creative executions for the KingMakers brands.
- Production of short and long form videos across social media (specifically Facebook, Instagram and Twitter)
- Supporting creative leaders by participating in early campaign ideation and brainstorming
- Developing scripts including storyboards
- Creating a video and motion graphic calendar in partnership with the content team around key Football events throughout the season/year
- Provide graphic design and layout support as part of the Graphics Department
- Plan and liaise during all delivery stages for sign-off with Head of Design
What You Need for This Role:
- Outstanding, demonstrable skills in motion design
- Solid portfolio showcasing a range of video, graphics and motion animations demonstrating your ability to create engaging content
- Strong understanding about how animation captures the attention on social media and how it can be used across platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Snapchat
- Strong design, drawing, colour composition, and conceptual ideation abilities with brand consistency throughout
- Advanced 3D design, software, and compositing knowledge within a working environment
- Expertise and experience of application in Adobe After Effects and Premiere as well as Photoshop, Illustrator and Premiere, demonstrated by a solid and creative portfolio
- Highly skilled in use of Cinema 4D software and V-Ray plugins
- Understanding of (popular) video storytelling techniques across social media (think LADBible, GamingBible, Buzzfeed)
- Knowledge of tv branding and general graphic design aesthetics/rules.
- Experience of tackling multiple graphical challenges under tight turnarounds, deciphering their key deliverables
- Ability communicate and impart technical knowledge and expertise on graphic design strategy to other internal teams
- A creative leader with strong communication skills (English, both verbal and written) you have the ability to confidently present ideas and concepts to groups of people as well as teaching new skills to other designers
- Managing workflow, and supporting the day-to-day design output and delivery
- Able to work autonomously and independent
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now