Launched in Israel in 1945, ZIM (NYSE:ZIM) became a pioneer in container shipping in the early 1970ï¿½s, and has established itself as a leading global, asset-light container liner shipping company. We provide customers with innovative seaborne transportation and logistics services, covering the worldï¿½s major trade routes and focusing on select markets where we have competitive advantages and are able to maximize our market position.
- Modelling business processes and identifying opportunities for process improvements.
- Estimating costs and identifying business savings
- Implementing and testing of solutions
- Identifying issues, risks and benefits of existing and proposed solutions and outlining business impacts.
- Analyzing commercial data such as budgets, sales results, and forecasts
- Defining reporting and defining alerting requirements
- Propose new innovative and practical solutions to address business challenges and growth opportunities .
- A bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- Masters degree will be an added advantage
- Between 5-8 years prior experience in business analysis or a related field.
- Good analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Good Planning, organizational, a time management skill
- Advanced technical skilled / excellent documentation skills
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Competency in Microsoft applications.
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now