Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners is a business advisory and market intelligence services firm. Our objectives are to assist organizations to achieve their growth aspirations by providing market intelligence, strategy blueprint, IT solution delivery expertise and business operation improvement capabilities. GVA Partners is also a leading name within the recruitment industry. We have built our reputation on over the years by understanding the markets, businesses and individuals within the markets we work with and this has enabled us to deliver seamless and comprehensive recruitment solutions Our Value Proposition GVA’s unique value proposition is our familiarity with both global and local business environment and depth of expertise of our consultants. Our consultants have deep industry experience and have worked in various roles as project managers, solutions architect, business analysts, product developers, strategy consultants and have over the years assisted global clients in delivering market changing solutions. We typically resource all engagements with personnel that have gained direct and related experience from similar assignments. Our approach takes an industry focus by working with business owners to solve their toughest challenges through applied innovation backed by skilled resources, deep strategic alliances and full spectrum delivery across strategy, implementation management and operations. GVA has always been known for foresight, resilience and impact. We are known for our deep industry and functional expertise and we employ a practical approach to build capabilities and deliver real impacts. Our clients expect exceptional results and we succeed by being integral to their success.
- The developer will also be responsible for supporting through administration and patch development (where necessary) of some existing in-house applications. Ensuring delivery of projects according to agreed timelines, excellent user experience and 99% application/service availability are some of the critical requirements of this role.
- Specifically, the developer role will include;
- Gathering and developing user specifications requirement documents for every project initiative.
- Developing project implementation plans for each initiative.
- Application development, deployment and support.
- Admin and user guides/manual development.
- User training and solution handover.
Keys Skills & Qualifications
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or any other technology disciplines (e.g., Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, Engineering, Computer Science)
- 3-4 years practical experience in designing and building software applications development.
- Hand on experience with phyton, Django, Django rest framework.
- Good knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) as it applies to PHP & Phyton.
- Strong knowledge of Laravel framework is essential.
- Knowledge of relational database (Oracle & MySQL) and other database systems (e.g., MongoDB, MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Must be knowledgeable in front-end development (UI & UX), cross-browser compatibility and general web functions and standards.
- Functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services (REST and SOAP).
- Knowledge of basic operations of Linux server.
- Experience with GIT, Kubernetes, Docker, Serverless, Java, Spring Boot is an added advantage
- Must know how to use an FTP client such as filezilla, coreftp e.t.c.
- Ability to read and debug a code is very important.
- Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to software and the web in general.
- Good problem solving and logical thinking skills (ability to transform business requirements into programmable solutions).
- Good Communication skills.
- Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple organizational units (multitenancy).
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now