Established on the platform of e-Governance and smart technologies, Contec Global is amongst the most experienced independent technology and systems organizations operating in developing countries. Today, we are engaged globally in providing integrated, systems-based solutions in these fields. Our core focus is using technology to sustainably advance humanity. We are going beyond geographical and political borders in biometric technology, agriculture, green energy, transportation, and telecommunication. Our expertise in creating, developing, and implementing large-scale projects makes us confident that we can achieve uncommon results and rapid progress in sustainability in the coming years.
- The technology point for IT infrastructure execution for the enterprise.
- Planning and implementation, identifying opportunities for service quality improvement.
- Development of enterprise standards and technology architecture and the IT operations governance process.
- Conduct product evaluations ensuring best-in-class technologies and partners.
- Participate in the formulation of the company's enterprise architecture and business system plans; assessing cost and feasibility, and ensuring the plan is aligned with and supports the strategic goals of the business.
- Hands-on technical depth enables direct oversight, problem-solving leadership, and participation in complex infrastructure implementation, system upgrades, and operational troubleshooting.
- Experience with comprehensive disaster recovery architecture and operations, including storage area network and redundant, highly available server and network architectures.
- Experience in delivery of 24/7 service operations and KPI compliance.
Qualifications and Skill Requirements
- B.Sc / HND in a relevant discipline.
- Proficiency in Windows Server, Windows Desktop O/S, MS Packages.
- Expertise in Cisco and other network devices.
- Ability to troubleshoot Hardware/Software related issues.
- Time Management.
- Good written, verbal communication and collaborative skills.
- Strong organizational and communicational skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision.
- Around 6 - 10 years of relevant IT Infrastructure experience, which includes a production 24/7 high-availability multi-site enterprise distributed & cloud environment, including application hosting, data networks, firewalls & security and preferably information protection.
- Experience of managing Lenovo/Windows-based IT infrastructure for a complex, geo-spread organization and Cisco network, managing Fortinet firewalls, and data security. Experience with regulatory compliance is preferred.
- Exposure to high availability and disaster recovery architecture, communication and related technologies.
- Good communication skills & exposure to ITIL concepts and adoption and best practices in IT Infrastructure, network & security.
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now