Thrillers Travels is an innovative and comprehensive travel and education consultancy platform targeting the modern, digitally-oriented traveler, professionals seeking to relocate from one location to another to work or just explore the modern world, and also the student seeking to explore the world with ease and efficiency.
- This is a full-time Remote role that allows for some hybrid work availability for a Backend Developer at Thrillers Travels.
- You will be working with a team of developers to develop, maintain and improve our systems through analyzing and understanding business implications, writing code and testing systems to meet project requirements.
- You will be responsible for ensuring all requirements are met, code is thoroughly tested and delivered on time.
- Strong experience with Back-End Development and programming languages including Nodejs and Python
- Knowledge of SQL or NoSQL and database management systems such as MySQL, MongoDB, or PostgresSQL
- Experience in developing scalable end-to-end systems
- Experience working with Agile Development Methodologies
- Strong problem-solving skills and detail-oriented approach
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field from university
- Good communication and team collaboration skills
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now