LORACHE LIMITED is a marketing management, Human Capital development and Business Process & Strategist consultancy outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses. LORACHE deals in sales and marketing consultancy and training organisation working across multiple industries, including the consumer goods, finance, capital market, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, entertainment and leisure sectors etc. We develop integrated sales and marketing strategies focused around the point of purchase. We also devise transformational strategies through organisation design, process definition, and commercial ability development. LORACHE provides a range of open and dedicated training programmes that gives insight and help clients develop and maintain the flow of integrated information and commercial insights to gain competitive advantage.
- Ensures proper integration and testing between the billing system and our various online portals like online payment gateways, Shops, and KYC platforms.
- Investigates Tickets < Operations issues and CDRs that could not be rated on a daily basis
- Works closely with vendors to resolve trouble tickets
- Works closely with vendors to manage system upgrades and enhancements
- Responsible for entering customer and carrier rates accurately.
- Responsible for entering Discounts, Incentive, and commissions accurately
- Responsible for accurate billing of all customers and Entire Customer Management and Subscriber Management.
- Responsible for scheduling each billing cycle in our case daily –Auto-renewals and ensuring it goes out on time without issues.
- 4-Year Technical Degree or B. Tech Degree.
- 6 years of experience in running billing systems in the telecommunications industry
- Demonstrated ability in troubleshooting billing issues
- Must have experience in Telecom billing.
- Very experienced with Linux, and Windows Operating Systems
- Demonstrated ability in making sure time of solutions and ability to work on Change requests and Projects.
- Experience with My SQL and Oracle databases and MS Skills (Access, Microsoft SQL Server, etc.) is a plus.
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now