Korapay is the marketplace for everything payments. We allow businesses and institutions to scale faster by providing them with a robust and powerful core payment engine that eliminates the complications associated with simple and bulk transactions. With our payment solutions, you can easily accept or send payments.
About the role:
The brand storyteller is responsible for developing multimedia content that provides information and showcases Kora’s products and services. You will create valuable content for Kora’s website, blog posts, feature announcements, thought leadership posts and marketing copy.
In collaboration with cross-functional teams, you are essential to ensuring that Kora’s brand messaging and tone of voice are consistent across various platforms.
What you’ll be doing:
You will be required to:
- Write compelling copy for Kora’s platforms that are clear and in line with the brand's personality. These include:
- Writing and delivering persuasive copy for Kora’s website and landing pages and social pages
- Writing and editing blog content
- Creating engaging copy for brochures, concept notes, one-pagers and other sales collateral.
- Completing writing projects, and following content requirements in terms of style and project specifications.
- Liaising with the compliance department to ensure copy and content compliant
- Ensure the brand's voice, and tone is consistent in all content and according to the brand's guidelines.
- Use search engine optimization (SEO) strategies in writing to maximise online visibility of Kora’s website in search results.
- Provide well-researched written content through a variety of mediums, translating technical content into well-understood and easy-to-digest information
- Other duties assigned.
What you’ll need:
You are qualified if you:
- Have 3+ years of experience as a content writer for different audiences and formats.
- Proven record of excellent writing demonstrated in a professional portfolio.
- High-quality writing skills with a strong command of English.
- Have experience in researching and crafting SEO-focused content.
- Have experience in multimedia storytelling
- Understand persuasive copy to influence leads, prospects and customers.
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g WordPress).
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously.
- Proficiency with writing programs, such as Google Docs and Microsoft Office Tools.
- Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to communicate with colleagues.
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now