Sybil and James Communications is a strategic brand building cooperate and contemporary communications agency.
- We are actively seeking an Account Manager to join its team in the agency’s Ikeja Location, working with high-profile cooperate and commercial clients to implement communications strategies to align with their overarching business goals.
- The candidate should demonstrate tactical proficiency in media relations; including creating and driving both traditional and social media outreach plans.
- Moreover, the candidate should demonstrate a high degree of written communication skills, initiative, creativity and be extremely organized.
- The right candidate must have a genuine passion for managing ongoing communications on behalf of high profile cooperate and commercial clients, using initiative in order to achieve exceptional results.
- Impeccable client liaison skills, written communication skills, creativity, organization skills and an established understanding of Communications, PR, branding and marketing are essential.
- Provide strategic and tactical support to the Account Executive
- Day to day client contact and manage client expectations
- Develop an effective Digital Marketing and Communications Strategy for all client briefs, inclusive of launches, events, online, social media platforms.
- Build strategy to unify brand communication across social media channels.
- Creating assets for online and offline execution including but not limited to online interactive ad formats, paid and organic social campaigns, etc.
- Managing the end-to-end process for all shoots (campaign, content) including mood-boarding, talent selection, negotiations, retouching notes, etc.
- Generate feature placement in appropriate titles
- Maintain regular contact with key press
- Manage PR campaigns for diverse cooperate and commercial clients from conception to completion.
- Working with internal and external team to manage launch events for media and influencers.
- Line managing junior staff to ensure they meet targets
- Be brand champion, an expert on communications knowledge and build key relationships.
- Delivering coverage across online, offline and blogs, and leverage added value from all PR activity.
- Lead in the promotion of all brands, exclusive collections and products to ensure that each team member and the designers are being closely monitored.
- Promote Sybil & James and its campaigns, activities and events to the media, general public and external audiences globally.
- Own all media relations and to continue to develop and maintain relationships with key journalists.
- Monitor Sybil & James brand placement/exposure, ensuring all communication and activity are on-brand
- Work closely with the social media team and brief on all events and launch initiatives
- Work with the Account Executive to compile a seasonal calendar of PR activity
- Manage and support on new business efforts; both creating proposals and participating in relevant pitches.
The Ideal Candidate
- Strong presentation skills.
- Creative and strategic thinker
- Strong established press contacts
- Strong experience of event management
- Strong presentation & superb writing skills
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Enthusiastic about the creative process.
- Ability to change gears quickly as priorities shift.
- Professional and calm demeanor
- Team oriented
- Social Media savvy
- Knowledge of common social media platforms
- Proven experience operating in a senior position within the Communications industry.
- Proven commercial experience with working in a fast-paced environment.
- Familiarity with the organization of press reports and press clips.
- Able to identify communication opportunities through a pro-active approach.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, meeting tight deadlines
- Excellent prioritizing and time management.
- Discreet, professional and articulate, with excellent communication skills.
- Extremely well organized, methodical and efficient, with strong initiative.
- Management experience is highly desirable
- Proven track record of creating a positive impact on business through implementation of a PR strategy
- Discreet, professional and well spoken, with excellent communication skills
- Extremely well-organised, methodical and efficient, with a good dose of common sense and initiative
- Pro-active and able to show initiative/ideas to constantly promote the Sybil & James offering
- Able to identify communication opportunities across multiple media platforms
- Strong MS Word skills; working knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel
- Proven experience, full time at a mid-sized agency within a cooperate comms and or digital marketing environment.
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now