Welcome to Phillips Consulting Limited. We are a leading business management consulting practice serving clients across Africa. We work in all major sectors of the economy and levels of government engaging highly trained and sector-experienced consultants. PCL is a wholly owned Nigerian firm with offices in Lagos, Abuja and Johannesburg. Established in 1992, we offer an array of business and management consulting services to government and corporate organizations. Our focus is on creating and managing change in organizations by formulating and implementing customer focused strategies. Over the years, we have been engaged on a wide range of assignments principally to help clients realize projects, to improve efficiency and to build human capacity. We draw our competitive strength from collaborations with global partnership firms in Europe, North America and Africa. Our delivery skills reflect our highly competitive recruitment of bright, vibrant and experienced consultants whose competence we continuously enhance through intensive training in the use of our proprietary management tools and techniques
ROLE PURPOSE STATEMENT:
This role will oversee the organisation's media resources. The Content and Media Coordinator will establish the organisation's media content for social and traditional media, vision, strategies, and plans for growth. They will supervise the Lyrics Projection/ Teleprompting, Content Creator, Content Editor, Graphics Designer, and Publicity. The role will focus on maintaining and improving the media content and brand of the organisation.
The aim is to ensure that these functions are carried out effectively and efficiently, in harmony, and accordance with applicable statutory regulations, the organisation’s operational standards, and policies.
- Develop and maintain an annual editorial calendar and content with the General Overseer, Resident Pastor and all the Directors.
- Manages updates to the church’s website.
- Trains and strengthens volunteers to establish a creative, contemporary and compelling multi-media ministry.
- Prepares monthly/ quarterly church mail.
- Produces and creates still and motion graphics for church content, publications and marketing.
- Manages publicity as needed, such as signage, advertorials, magazine publications, reports and public efforts.
- Prepares congregational emails.
- Champions the preparation of the organisation’s editorials.
- Schedules broadcasts, productions and recording services.
- Responds to letters/emails from members and viewers related to published content.
- Assists in producing and managing tailored content that aligns with the mission and vision of the organisation.
- Develops new and innovative programming ideas for media.
- Coordinates meetings with volunteers, editors, writers, etc., to build production timelines.
- Plans and produces creative promotional announcements in partnership with other church ministries.
- Manages budget for all media needs, including presenting efficient ways to maximise spending.
OTHER REQUIRED COMPETENCIES
- Capable website administrator.
- Focus on maintaining consistent branding.
- Graphics Design.
- Printing and Production Knowledge.
- Time Management.
- Proficiency in digital tools.
- Attention to detail.
- Familiarity with print and digital publishing.
- Good marketing skills.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS(KPIs)
- % quality production of still and motion graphics.
- % quality content production.
- Number of hours spent editing every church content.
- Response time on all publications done.
- % delivery from all team members within the unit.
- % team bonding and appreciation efforts.
- % team training achieved annually.
KEY INTERFACES INTERNAL:
- Audio-Visual Team.
- Resident Pastor.
- Service Coordinator.
- Social Media Team.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & TECHNICAL SKILLS
- A Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- At least 5 years experience in a similar role and a minimum of 2 years experience in a supervisory function.
- Basic understanding of Content and Media Production.
- Must be an active Church member with a strong growing relationship with God.
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now