Parkway is a leading financial technology provider creating modern banking experiences, proudly developed by Africans and delivered through Africa’s leading banks to businesses and individuals across the continent. Parkway provides simple, intuitive, end-to-end corporate, retail and transaction banking solutions. Our core platform and service offering for government agencies, large corporates and small / medium enterprises (SME) enables our partner banks expand market share and build stronger relationships with businesses across the continent. Our youth banking and bottom of the pyramid (BOP) banking offerings take consumer engagement to a whole new level creating compelling opportunities for customer acquisition, retention and dominance in the African retail banking space. Incorporated in Lagos - Nigeria, April 2004, we currently serve over 3,000 government agencies, large corporates & SMEs in conjunction with leading banks across 30 African countries, use our solutions in multiple sectors of the economy (education, health, oil & gas, manufacturing, hospitality, aviation, etc). Parkway is the first IT Company in Nigeria to attain the ISO9001:2008 quality management system certification placing the company amongst an elite list of professionally run organizations world-wide. We are licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria as payment service provider and mobile money operator.
- Manage SQL Server databases through multiple product lifecycle environments, from development to mission-critical production systems.
- Configure and maintain database servers and processes, including monitoring of system health and performance, to ensure high levels of performance, availability, and security.
- Apply data modeling techniques to ensure development and implementation support efforts meet integration and performance expectations
- Independently analyze, solve, and correct issues in real time, providing problem resolution end-to-end.
- Refine and automate regular processes, track issues, and document changes
- Assist developers with complex query tuning and schema refinement.
- Provide 24x7 support for critical production systems.
- Perform scheduled maintenance and support release deployment activities after hours.
- Share domain and technical expertise, providing technical mentorship and cross-training to other peers and team members.
- Knowledge of High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) options for SQL Server
- MS SQL Server Administration experience required
- Experience with Performance Tuning and Optimization (PTO), using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools
- Experience with backups, restores and recovery models
- Experience working with Windows server, including Active Directory
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Flexible, team player, “get-it-done” personality
- Ability to organize and plan work independently
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to multi-task and context-switch effectively between different activities and teams
- B.Sc/HND in a computer discipline or relevant certification
- 2-3 years' experience in similar role
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now